J-MAS in Conjunction with Dow AgroSciences will be giving away an iPad with 3G capabilities (approximate $800 value) at our first Marketing Meeting of the year on Thursday afternoon or evening (meeting details out tomorrow morning).
After 3 Days with an iPhone I now know even it doesn’t hold a candle to an iPad with respect to reading marketing reports or charts – specifically my own Posts and the Kostal reports. Blackberry are not even a distant third. iPads will be fully loaded with key Marketing, agronomy and industry pages/Apps and will be 3G and WiFi capable.
Our goal is to do a joint sponsorship of a 3G iPad at each marketing meeting or other J-MAS event until each customer has one. We would like to award 10-12 iPads over the coming 10 months (getting one to about 70-85% of our customers this year).
With the NHL season more and more in jeopardy, this promo will likely represent our industry sponsorship back to the farmer.
Here are the rules:
1. Only J-MAS Customers signed up for the 2013-14 Crop are eligible to win. Call for sign-up options anytime.
2. A key member of the winning operation must be in attendance to claim the prize. There will be a re-draw until a winner is in attendance. The iPad will be awarded to the Decision Maker of the operation regardless of who was in attendance the date they won.
3. Each operation will be allotted one entree per 1000 acres signed up for Marketing and/or Agronomy for the 2013-14 Crop Marketing year.
4. Once an operation wins, all their entree will be removed, bettering the odds of non-winners as the year goes on. Our goal is to get 1 iPad to each operation as it is the best Marketing tool on the planet and is something we believe our customers need to be successful.
5. J-MAS reserves the right to revise or change any of these rules as it sees fit.
6. There may be some Two iPad events/meetings such as crop show supper in Saskatoon. Kostal is still planning to meet us for dinner as he and I finally hammered out our new deal.
A full schedule of J-MAS iPad awarded events will be out as quickly as we can confirm sponsorship. J-MAS has a set budget and plans to jointly sponsor each prize. If it happens that every company is as forthcoming as DAS is this month (covering 100%), then J-MAS will award some solo sponsored iPads of its own.
Call or text with questions and remember you must be signed up for next year to win. You don’t necessarily have to have paid yet. A contract is good enough.